Sharron Senter, MBA
Marketing Consultant & Author of Raining Revenue® Small Business Marketing Strategies
Specializing in Providing Marketing Workshops for Small Businesses
Sharron is a highly personable, energetic, down-to-earth public speaker.
She specializes in presenting strategies that teach business owners, professional service providers and sales managers how to grow revenue using systematic and sustainable marketing, advertising, PR & content development strategies.
About Sharron Senter
Sharron is a frequent speaker at annual conferences and quarterly sales meetings. She was a featured presenter at the Massachusetts Dietetic Association annual conference, where she spoke to more than 150 dietitians and nutritionists about how improving your personal image can lead to an increase in salary or revenue.
- Located 30 Minutes North of Boston
- Travels throughout United States
- Actively Working as Marketing & Content Consultant
- Niche: Professional Services
- Personality: Forward-thinking, Lively, Sincere
- Recent audiences: financial & wealth advisors, small business owners from varied industries (generally businesses with less than 20 employees)
- Celebrating 15 Years of Facilitating Business on the Web
- Recipient of the Reader’s Choice Awards 4 Consecutive Years while Cofounder of Second Largest Networking & Security Company North of Boston
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Investors Capital Corporation Symposiums: Phoenix, Philadelphia & Boston
- New England Dairy & Food Council
- Jay Conrad Levinson’s Guerrilla Marketing Association
- Guest Speaker with Authors Marcia Yudkin & Steven Van Yoder
- South Shore Women’s Business Network
- Massachusetts Dietetic Association
- New England Women’s Business Organization
- Boston Nutritional Entrepreneurs
- Community Entrepreneurs: Center for Women & Enterprise
- Boston Business Women’s Network
- Wakefield, MA Business & Professional Women’s Group
- iVillagechat for Errand Service & Concierge Members
Sharron was an engaging and dynamic speaker at our Massachusetts Dietetic Association Fall Conference. Her marketing ideas were innovative and insightful, and people at all stages of their careers were able to take away concrete suggestions for improving their marketing approach. I would certainly recommend her to other professionals looking for easy marketing techniques that really work.
Kate Geagan -co-director, IT Nutrition