Financial Content Writer
Sharron Senter is a professional freelance financial content writer who helps financial advisors connect with wealthy and emerging-affluent investors on a deeper level.
She writes about money, health and emotions and related life milestones, positioning advisors as counselors who help the whole individual.
Financial Content Writer Sharron Senter, MBA
For many years, I’ve been helping independent financial advisors, broker-dealers, Super OSJs, RIA firms and other financial services professionals and related influencers increase revenue by providing reliable, clear and effective marketing communications.
I’ve written hundreds of financial blog posts, email newsletters, LinkedIn articles and white papers, and thousands of social posts for LinkedIn, Twitter “X” and Facebook.
Sharron writes consistently excellent, high-quality material, unfailingly submits clean copy, is never late on her assignments and is a pleasure to work with. She elevates mundane topics into something enjoyable to read; she makes interesting topics soar. A total pro who has also enriched our content team’s SEO knowledge and success, she’s always willing to share her knowledge. She’s everything you could ask for in an editorial collaborator.
Chris Sahl –Senior Editor, Adviser Investments
Generally, I work with two audiences:
- Financial Advisors Seeking Clients
- Strategic Partners Seeking Advisor Alliances
Financial Content Writer Approach
My writing approach accounts for the economic and psychological factors driving your prospects’ decision-making.
My strength is helping financial services firms build meaningful relationships with investors and influencers by creating relevant and timely marketing content, ultimately building conversation opportunities.
My skills aren’t limited to being a financial content writer.
I’ve been helping business owners define their value proposition for more than 17 years. I possess an unusual blend of skills that include the ability to write clearly as well as tie my approach to your business’ unique strategic advantages.
My Financial Marketing Content Writer Services & Experience Include:
- A comprehensive understanding of the financial services marketplace, minimizing your need to bring me up to speed on the intricacies of your profession.
- Writing non-promissory, digital and offline content that generates engagement in a highly-regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of the emotional mindsets of Zoomers, Millennials, Gen Xs, Baby Boomers and high-net-worth individuals, helping you align more quickly with prospects. Coupled with the understanding that the nation’s wealth is undergoing a large shift to younger generations and women.
- An understanding of how financial advisors spend their working days and the key business operational issues concerning them most. I’ve worked with more than 200 independent financial advisors, wealth managers, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING™ professionals and others.
- Legitimate and creative marketing and branding strategies that distinguish you from your competition combined with persistent project management and follow through.
- More than 17+ years of experience creating and orchestrating marketing plans and content marketing editorial calendars.
- Expert knowledge of how to write effective headlines and email subject lines that increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Hands-on experience creating client personas, as well as translating data and customer behaviors to identify relevant marketing content that will appeal to target audiences.
- Writing trust-fostering content for client referral campaigns.
- Working knowledge of marketing CRM and automation software, enabling you to track marketing ROI, simplify lead collection and increase AUM. I’m also fluent with WordPress for blogging and Constant Contact for facilitating email campaigns.
- Extensive search engine optimization experience (SEO), including writing mobile, search-friendly financial content. This includes emphasis on voice and local searches using a natural language approach.
- Broad experience with many forms of traditional marketing, including direct mail, in-person event marketing, postcard retargeting, public speaking and referral programs.
Sharron’s Personality and Education
I possess high levels of emotional intelligence, business acumen and diplomacy. I’m astute at communicating at all levels of an organization, from technician to C-level securities executives.
I hold a B.A. in Economics and an MBA. I’m a business owner and client development consultant, and I offer marketing execution support and strategic counsel for financial services firms. My thought process goes far beyond the written word to capture the underpinnings of processes that ultimately help build financial practices via new and expanded relationships.
Adviser Investments, Newton, MA–RIA, $8B AUM
Commonwealth Financial Network, Waltham, MA–largest privately held RIA & independent broker-dealer
Investacorp, Miami–now Osaic Wealth, Inc.
Investors Capital, Lynnfield, MA–now Cetera
Townsend Retirement & Investment Planning, Westminster, CO–RIA, $989M
US Financial Planners, Asheville, NC–national network of financial advisors
Windsor Wealth Management, Topsfield, MA–RIA
If you’re seeking an ethical and reliable marketing content writer, please reach out. In the meantime, you may find the following financial advisory marketing posts helpful:
- 7 Creative Ideas for Recruiting Financial Advisors
- How Gen Z Influences Gen X Investor and Advisor Relationships
- 10 Gift Ideas for Female Advisory Clients
- 9 Ways to Create Feelings of Belonging for Advisory Clients
- 10 Questions to Gauge Advisory Client Perceptions
- How RIAs Can Increase Investor Sales Leads When Working with Freelance Writers
- Overlooked Financial Advisor Publicity Opportunity
- Grow AUM by Adding Tangibility to Outside Relationships
- Increase Community Awareness Using a Financial Advisor Office
- Increase Investor Email Response Rates
- Avoid These Financial Advising Video Conferencing Mistakes
- End-of-Life Planning for Financial Advisors Recommended Reading
- Is Your Advisory Website Copy Gender and Genderless Marketing Diversified
- Financial Advisors May Be Losing Clients to This
- Financial Advisor Marketing Plan Sample Targeting Small Business Owners
- Powerful Word Combinations for the Financial Advice Industry
- The One Question Financial Advisory Prospects Want Answered
- Social Listening Strategies for Financial Advisors
- How to Build Trust Using Financial Services Advisory Websites
- How Young Male Financial Advisors Can Build Credibility with Older Female Clients
- 3 Financial Advisor Blog Content Ideas
- How Financial Advisors Can Make Emotional Connections With Wealthy People
- Simple Techniques to Increase Client Referrals
- Example of Financial Advisor Niche Markets (video)