Sharron Senter, MBA
Professional Marketing Speaker & Financial Services Digital Content Marketing Consultant
For the past 17 years, Sharron has been helping business owners scale their businesses, spending the last nine years collaborating with the financial advisory community.
She is a highly personable, energetic, down-to-earth marketing speaker. She specializes in helping financial advisory firms increase assets under management by educating advisors regarding the latest digital marketing tools and trends.
Sharron is available to speak at financial services annual conferences, quarterly symposiums, in-services, team builders, luncheons and similar venues.
She is also available for private, family office retreats.
RELATED: Financial Services 12-Month Annual Content Marketing Calendar. A Grab-and-Go Bank of Blog & Social Media Content Ideas for Financial Advisors.
Sharron’s 2018 Financial Services Marketing Presentations Include:
> Where High-Net-Worth Individuals Spend Time Online
Reaching high-net-worth individuals through popular digital apps.
> Latest Digital Content Marketing Trends for Financial Advisors
Google algorithms and their current impact on content marketing and organic search results.
> An Inside Look at Hiring Full-Service Digital Marketing Firms
For larger financial advisory firms, a look inside digital marketing agencies, their staffing structures and overall competencies, as well as what advisors should and should not expect from agency partners.
> Building an Asset-Attracting Value Proposition
How to add evidence and specificity to convey a financial advisor’s unique difference, ultimately attracting ideal clients.
> Making Emotional Connections With Wealthy Women
A candid discussion for advisors seeking to manage the influx of assets transitioning to female investors. An intimate look inside female biases and communications strategies to navigate them.
> Overcoming Age Bias for Advisors Early & Late in Their Careers
Marketing communications steps to securing new clients no matter how young or old you look.
Note: Presentations are approximately 30 minutes in length, plus question and answer time.
- Located 30 minutes north of Boston
- Travels throughout the United States
- Actively works as a digital content consultant with financial services clients
- Niche: Financial Services
- Personality: Forward-thinking, lively, sincere
- Recent audiences: Financial & wealth advisors, small business owners from varied industries (generally businesses with less than 20 employees)
- Average audience size: 50-150 professionals
- Boardroom, interoffice presentations are welcome
- Celebrating 17 years of facilitating business on the web
- Recipient of the Reader’s Choice Awards over four consecutive years while cofounder of the second largest technology networking and security company north of Boston
Sharron also presents marketing strategies for nonprofit associations. She was a featured presenter at the Massachusetts Dietetic Association annual conference, where she spoke to more than 150 dietitians and nutritionists about how improving your personal image can lead to an increase in salary or revenue.
Sharron was an engaging and dynamic speaker at our Massachusetts Dietetic Association Fall Conference. Her marketing ideas were innovative and insightful, and people at all stages of their careers were able to take away concrete suggestions for improving their marketing approach. I would certainly recommend her to other professionals looking for easy marketing techniques that really work.
Kate Geagan -co-director, IT Nutrition
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Investors Capital Corporation symposiums: Phoenix, Philadelphia & Boston
- Boston Business Women’s Network
- New England Dairy & Food Council
- South Shore Women’s Business Network
- Massachusetts Dietetic Association
- New England Women’s Business Organization
- Boston Nutritional Entrepreneurs
- Community Entrepreneurs: Center for Women & Enterprise
- Wakefield, MA Business & Professional Women’s Group
- iVillagechat for Errand Service & Concierge Members
- Jay Conrad Levinson’s Guerrilla Marketing Association
- Guest Speaker with Authors Marcia Yudkin & Steven Van Yoder